Friday, June 13, 2014

Introduction

Hello All and Welcome to Garden Shades~
This will be my first attempt at a blog so please bear with me as I attempt to manage this steep learning curve! My name is Megan Quesnel and I am originally from a small dairy farm in Whiting, Vermont. Over the years I have moved around the Northeast and even settled in New York for a short time. However, after each of these moves I realized that being away from the farm left something missing inside me. As I strive to fill this hole, I find myself reaching out into the world around me and getting more in touch with nature. If anyone has ever sat peacefully on the forest floor and simply listened to the world around us than you know exactly what I am speaking of. Through this blog I have decided to document my love of nature as I strive to remove myself from a stuffy office building and become a free spirit once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment